Registration Terms and Conditions
The full registration fee entitles delegates to the following:
- Access to all sessions
- Morning and afternoon teas and lunch each day
- Gala Reception
One day registration fees entitle delegates to the following:
- Access to all sessions on the nominated day of attendance
- Morning and afternoon teas and lunch for that day
- Does not include Gala reception. Tickets may be purchased during the registration process.
When you register online, you will receive confirmation of your registration straight away via email including a tax invoice. If you do not receive this email confirmation please first check your spam folder then contact the meeting secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each registered delegate will receive a name badge upon registration on site at the Meeting. The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times during the Meeting to obtain entry to all sessions and the social function. The Meeting Managers expect appropriate behavior from attendees and reserve the right to revoke the badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
Payment of registration fees
All payments must be in Australian dollars. Payment may be made by:
- Credit card: MasterCard or Visa Card only. Note that payments will appear as Expert Events on your credit card statement.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): banking details will be advised on your tax invoice. Please forward a remittance advice to: email@example.com
Cancellation and refund
- Cancellations must be advised in writing to the meeting secretariat.
- Registration cancellations received by 16 August 2019 will receive a refund of registration fees, less an administrative charge of AU$110.
- Refunds for cancellations received after 16 August 2019 will be at the discretion of the meeting committee.
- Eligible refunds will be issued after the conclusion of the meeting.
- Registrations are transferable to a colleague at any time prior to the event provided the SMRT ANZ 2019 Meeting Secretariat is advised in writing.
Please click the “Accommodation Information” tab above for accommodation booking info.
This information is correct at the time of publishing. The Meeting Managers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Meeting timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the Meeting Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
Recordings / Copyright
The Meeting Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Meeting for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Meeting and/or its content at their sole discretion.