How do I find my login ID and password?
How do I update my address and contact information?
- Please log in, click the [+ My Profile] button, followed by the [Personal Information] button.
- In the My Profile section of your membership portal, you may:
- update your personal information
- add your photo
- add your bio
- select your Opt In/Out Email Preferences; and
- review your saved documents (i.e., resume)
When is my SMRT membership renewal payment due?
- SMRT Membership operates on a calendar year, 01 January through 31 December. Invoices for the upcoming renewal year will be sent by email in October. Your membership can be renewed (in good standing) any time between October and February of the next year.
- After February, your membership will go into a suspended status until you are able to renew your membership, which can be done online. You will not have member benefits while in suspended status.
- After September, your membership will be cancelled. To renew, you will need to contact the membership department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are my membership dates of service?
- Membership dates of service are from 01 January through 31 December. SMRT membership operates on a calendar year.
Why am I not able to renew my membership online?
- You are unable to renew your membership because either your membership has lapsed, or you are not currently a member of the SMRT.
- If your membership has only lapsed within one year of service, please contact the membership department to help reinstate your membership: email@example.com.
- If your membership has lapsed two years or more you will need to reapply for membership. You may apply here.
What happens if my membership has lapsed?
- If your membership has only lapsed within one year of service, please contact the membership department to help reinstate your membership: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your membership has lapsed two years or more, you will need to reapply for membership. You may apply here.
How can I obtain CE credits?
- The SMRT eLearning portal will be the center for obtaining your CE credits online. The SMRT offers unparalleled educational offerings to meet today’s ever-changing demands in the field of MR. In addition, the SMRT holds an International meeting annually as well as Regional meetings all over the world. Visit our Education Portal for all of our offerings.
- Log in to your Member Profile (you will need your member login details), click the [SMRT eLearning] button.
How can I access my CE transcript?
- Contact the SMRT department for a copy of your transcript.
- In the very near future you will be able to log in to your Member Profile and download your current CE transcript.
How can I get a receipt for my membership dues, registration or online purchase?
- You may retrieve your receipts for membership dues, registration or online purchases by logging in to your member profile, click the [My Invoices/Receipts] button and then click the [My Paid Invoices/Receipts] button.
How do I order one of the ISMRM journals?
- You have two options to order an ISMRM journal with your member subscription.
- You may select your journal subscription with your annual membership renewal (this is for annual membership options only, not multi-year).
- If you currently have a multi-year membership and would like to receive an ISMRM Journal (JMRI or MRM), please contact the membership department directly.
Where can I find more information about the SMRT Chapters and how can I join?
- Click here for the list of SMRT Chapters. Click on any of the hyperlinked Chapter pages for further descriptions and contact information.
How do I cancel my membership?
|Thinking About Becoming a Member?
What are the membership types for SMRT and what are the qualifications for each membership type?
- For a list of our SMRT membership types, descriptions and qualifications please click here.
What are the benefits of the multi-year membership?
- When joining SMRT as a multi-year member, you are locking in your membership renewal price for three years. You will save 5% for the second year and 10% for the third year.
- We have four multi-year options:
- SMRT Full 2-year Membership
- SMRT Full 3-year Membership
- SMRT Affiliate 2-year Membership
- SMRT Affiliate 3-year Membership
- For qualifications of either Full Membership or Affiliate Membership and what best meets your needs, please click here.
Can my institution pay for all of its employees memberships at one time?
- The SMRT now offers Group Memberships for New Members. Visit Group Memberships for more information.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Please click here for the SMRT Membership Types and Benefits for each membership type.
What is the mission of the society?
- The Mission of the SMRT is to advance global education in the field of magnetic resonance.
- The Society for MR Radiographers & Technologists (SMRT) strives to be the leading resource for the global MR community.
- Please find further information on the SMRT here.
Who is eligible to serve on SMRT Committees?
- All members of the SMRT are able to serve on Committees, however not all members are able to hold office.
- For a list of our current Committees, please click here.
- If you are interested in joining an SMRT Committee, please contact email@example.com or +1 (925) 825 SMRT (7678).
How can I get more involved?
- If you would like get more involved, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (925) 825 SMRT (7678).
What awards are given by the SMRT?
- The SMRT offers three award programs: The SMRT Travel Scholarship, The John A. Koveleski Award for Professional Development and the SMRT-ARRT Professional Development Grant.
- For further information on our award programs and/or to donate, please click here.
How do I find out more information about the ISMRM Study Groups?
- The ISMRM currently has 29 study groups.
- Study Groups are established to foster interaction among members with a common interest in topical and active areas of MR.
- As a member of SMRT, you would have complimentary membership to all of current study groups. For further information on each of the study groups, please click here.
How do I find out more information about the two ISMRM Journals?
- The ISMRM publishes two journals:
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (JMRI); and
- Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (MRM)
- The JMRI is more clinical based, while the MRM is more scientific based journal.
- For further information on the ISMRM journals, please click here.
- Subscriptions to either of the ISMRM journals are available to all of our SMRT members for an additional fee. Please feel free to contact the membership department with further questions: email@example.com.