Why You Should Join the SMRT
There are so many benefits, we needed a chart to show them all!
Click to see all the reasons SMRT membership is right for you.
SMRT Membership Types & Fees
SMRT has a membership option for everyone. Please read about our membership types below to help you select the option that best meets your needs and qualifications.
Early Career Member Fees:
- US $75.00 NO Journal
- US $125.00 ONE Electronic Journal (JMRI or MRM)
- US $175.00 BOTH Electronic Journals
- US $285.00 ONE Print Journal (JMRI or MRM)
- US $495.00 BOTH Print Journal
- Early Career Members are radiographers or technologists who have graduated from an accredited program in their initial medical imaging or radiation therapy discipline within the past 24 months, or are registered by the ARRT or equivalent and are within 24 months of their initial certification.
- Early Career Members will have voting rights, be able to hold office and serve on SMRT committees.
Requirements for Application:
- Completed online membership application
- Resume/CV (uploaded with application)
- Copy of Certification or Verification Letter (signed by current supervisor) noting graduation/certification date (uploaded with application)
- This letter must be on institute letterhead by your current supervisor or department head, indicating your current degree program, start & end graduation date including the supervisor's or Department Head's email and phone number indicated on the signature section of the application.